We’re working on a big push this summer to complete much-needed work on the RAHT prototype. Some of the work is needed because the prototype has not been driven in 3 years. The rest of the work is to improve many of the systems from when they were first built.
We need to buy parts, have some custom parts made, and pay our engineers a little something. Below is a list of what needs to get done. I can’t stress enough how much we need your help. Please go to our GoFundMe and make a donation. Any donation helps, and will be much appreciated.
We’re currently raising money for the following –
- Replacing the handlebar with a steering wheel that has incorporated control buttons.
- Completing rebuild and install of pedal accelerator unit.
- Adding in new speedometer.
- Re-plumbing brake lines.
- Installing new brake lever, master cylinder, and fluid reservoir.
- Adding in proportioning valve for brakes.
- Wiring in turn signals, headlights & taillights.
- Re-programing graphic user interface (GUI).
- Re-programing servo-controlled CVT transmission.
- Installing a new seat.
- Applying new interior finishing materials, fabric, foam, etc.